View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Krayziepop
Regular 'Geeker

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

What exactly more information do you really need on it? Everything it can do has been posted at least 10 times already... Just because he says he has a contact doesn't necessarily imply they are 'friends' in the sense you are thinking either. I am pretty sure any info this inside guy has is supposed to be confidential - hence the reason we haven't heard it direct from Sprint.

I mean really, if Sprint comes out and changes the official date to 11/2 now, then down the line find more things they need to patch/fix, then have to push the date back again - can you imagine the uproar? Give them a chance to work it out internally... it will be released eventually and when it does you will love it just as much, late or not.

If you want pics, there are several on Engadget and some other news sites - not to mention numerous Youtube videos out there too.

*EDIT* I was late to the party. CJ clarified well.