View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM SPRINT CODES

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsachirpthing View Post
Sprint ## Codes

Thanks for such a great rom WDM! I think my urge to buy a diamond may be over. I have been using your Sprint ROMs since you began on this one and I truely appreciate your work. I have been using the Sprint 1.6Full and I can not find any way to input the Sprint ## codes either on the programs menu or via the dial pad. However I have copied the folders over from DH's Vista Rom (that I use on another touch) to be able to access those area's to input your mdn and so on. Basically they are just short cuts, but it saved me a lot of time copying these over. They have been working fine for me. I will attach the zip file. Inside will be two folders, just copy those folders over to \windows\start menu\programs and they will show up. I take absolutly NO CREDIT for these shortcuts as to all that belongs to DH, but I needed these to fully use this ROM. These are for Sprint ONLY, but I hope they help you. Keep up the great work!!!
=D>
I had these files added previously but I removed them as they all didn't work.....I believe the dialer is the problem, it doesn't allow grayed out arrows or phone codes (idk.....just a flaw, also I'm working on v1.7 secretly....don't fret it won't be out soon)