View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 09:57 PM
itsachirpthing
PPCGeeks Regular

itsachirpthing is keeping up the good workitsachirpthing is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM SPRINT CODES

Sprint ## Codes

Thanks for such a great rom WDM! I think my urge to buy a diamond may be over. I have been using your Sprint ROMs since you began on this one and I truely appreciate your work. I have been using the Sprint 1.6Full and I can not find any way to input the Sprint ## codes either on the programs menu or via the dial pad. However I have copied the folders over from DH's Vista Rom (that I use on another touch) to be able to access those area's to input your mdn and so on. Basically they are just short cuts, but it saved me a lot of time copying these over. They have been working fine for me. I will attach the zip file. Inside will be two folders, just copy those folders over to \windows\start menu\programs and they will show up. I take absolutly NO CREDIT for these shortcuts as to all that belongs to DH, but I needed these to fully use this ROM. These are for Sprint ONLY, but I hope they help you. Keep up the great work!!!
=D>
Attached Files
File Type: zip Phone Codes.zip (2.9 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!