View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just Returned my Diamond....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearbasel04 View Post
some of the replies here to the op are way to harsh.... i feel a need for some warnings
Some people just get so defensive when you suggest that they might not have the greatest device of all time... the iPhone guys seem to be really bad about this.

I am completely happy with my Diamond although I do have some problems with it... battery life being the big one.

Anyway, even if your device happens to be the super greatest thing around, it's not going to be in a couple months when the next big thing hits so no reason to get all bent out of shape if someone knocks it... right?