View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 08:31 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking A_C...back in the game!!!!!

A_C is back!!! Not quite to where he was before he stopped, but he is starting to get back into developing/supporting, and after a couple changes and a bit more research, he will be releasing more!!! Here is his new site:

http://www.ac-s2.com/

I am not sure how support or Q&A will work...I would assume threads in XDA and here still, but A_C will let us know!!!!

EDIT....I looked into it more, this site keeps all S2 apps together with his freeware statement, and when you click on the app you want, it directs you to the appropriate XDA thread, so for now, things aren't much different...I will try to keep updates going here as soon as they come out, and update this thread with any further changes!!!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 10-03-2008 at 08:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 18 times.