View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: mogul for touch pro= my ***

No, I didn't say anything about canceling. He saw that I had been transferred to the insurance company twice and asked what was wrong, I told him I was getting mighty irritated spending 20 minutes on hold each time just to find out I was sent to asurion when I specifically told them I wanted an advanced exchange, not an insurance claim. Then I told him about wanting touch pro, etc, he couldn't do anything for me because the phone wasn't out yet, so he put in a ticket for me and it was the callback I got from that where I got my deal on the Touch Pro. I got the callback and the lady was very cut to the point, she was like I'm reading here that you want to upgrade to the Touch Pro instead of doing an advance exchange for a Touch, I was like yeah, then shes like basically I can give you a $100 credit now and $75 after you purchase the phone and renew your contract, is this acceptable, so I accepted. $100 credit on my account now, as soon as the phone is released I'll order it, then call her back to get my extra $75.

Only problem now is she told me I'd get new subscriber price/rebate on the TPro, however the rebate form states to get the $100 you need to have the old phone for 22 months. I'm only on 13 months, so we'll see what happens with that, I'm sure worst case scenario they will manually apply it (I hope).

Anyone know if TPro will be available online on the 19th? Or only telesales? Or what? I'd prefer to just order it online and not have to deal with trying to understand the people at telesales, but if that's my only option at first, I'll take it.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.