View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 01:20 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
No fighting here on my end.. Personally I have delt with the same thing when posting release dates for the mogul and touch so I have learned to bluntly say dont be disappointed when its not released or think what you want to think.. I am just passing the information along.

James
Quote:
Sorry guys... I found out this morning that the Touch Pro has a tentitive launch date of 11-2 with a best buy date of 10-28??? I think that was supposed to be 11-28...

If you guys with Moguls know my posts I dont post false info. Check my Post history.

Sorry I too am waiting for this device and kinda bummed about the news.

James
Quote:
Exact email copy from my contact..

"
James,

Current timing for Touch Pro launch is 11/2 with targeted availability in Best Buy 10/26. Wanted you to be aware in case it impacts your plans. Thanks for the feedback on stability. Yes, the european version had FM radio, we weren't able to get it in ours."
Quote:
Doesnt matter what you were told.. but dont be upset when its not available on the 19th. I was told the 19th as well yesterday hence the email to my contact right afterwards late last night. You have to remember its the lab and the Developers that make the final decision on the launch date. If they feel its not ready it doesnt matter what date telesales or the Reps give.

There must be a reason for the hold up at which I am glad about the hold-up but unhappy as well. Just makes for a more stable phone. My contact would not state the 11/2 date unless it was a for sure thing that it wasnt coming out on the 19th as we are all being told.

James

James

I definitely see why you're so positive you're right, but alot of people, including myself, have already given are payment info to evp reps for this phone, we're able to order it, and when I placed my order just a minute ago, the rep said our phones will ship out on the 20th, and that stores won't have the phone till about nov 2nd. So whoever has purchased theirs thru evp already, more then likely you will have it this month, and for us its only $2 next day shipping when ordering thru evp, so make sure you ask for it.