View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 10:41 AM
rdcrds
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
Sorry guys... I found out this morning that the Touch Pro has a tentitive launch date of 11-2 with a best buy date of 10-28??? I think that was supposed to be 11-28...

If you guys with Moguls know my posts I dont post false info. Check my Post history.

Sorry I too am waiting for this device and kinda bummed about the news.

James

WOW we are going to have a See who is right thing going as after i Read this i called up sprint and asked for a retentions rep who i won't name that i have talked to for a very long time.

After a 10 Minute wait he came back and told me he got off the phone with telesales heads who he knows and today the OCT 2ND Report is in and Pro will be out the 19th On the site and threw Telesales as well.

In FACT!! Telesales Heads said they were already making more reps avil to be at work so they can handle the orders.Wow would they play im sorry on the phone all day or what and GET PAID?

Sprint is NOT going to have extra people in for work that day and not have a new phone to sell.

Thank you.