View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 04:09 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (slide to unlock) S2U2 v1.22 [VGA] by A_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
s2u2 vga 1.22, really caused me issues. i love the sweetness factor of it, but it was causing my bluetooth to turn off all the time, slowed my phone down, slider would stop working, and killed my battery. i love the program and how much its progresses since a_c started it, but this version is not stable enough for use
Yeah... if I wasn't already having massive battery issues I would have kept using it.

Does anyone know if there is a way to just make a simple software "lock screen" button that will do the same thing as a "long press end key"?