View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 12:51 AM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwuero View Post
I called to do the same thing but they said I would have to cancel my account and then sign up as a new customer when the Pro comes out. What are you doing - using another phone you already had in the meantime? I told them I was willing to be without a phone and continue paying my bill until the Pro comes out and they said I cant do that and if the Pro comes out over 30 days from the date I got Diamond I will have to pay full price (which I guess I will do anyways.)

Also - I am simply asking a question - why would they start pre sales for corporate customers if the devices were not going to be released for a full month? Is the pre sale for corporate any indication that the devices are on a ship on their way from wherever they make them?
Well I had a Touch and have been with Sprint for over 14 months. They told me when i got the diamond that I can return it within 30 days if I dont like it. ANd my touch would get activated again. I didn't really do anything special.