View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:36 PM
ScrapMaker
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why all the fascination for TouchFlo 2D/3D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizOnly1 View Post
If your appointments change 10 times a day, what good is it to see your upcoming appointments?

And again... I'm not saying it isn't handy... I'm just saying that I think it's hilarious that people actually miss appointments that they could easily keep if they just tap the screen once. There's such an uproar over having to tap the screen one time.
So then from your point of view, it's "crazy" that it even show's one appointment, right? It's INSANE that there is a little alarm icon to let you know your alarm is on, right?

Is it mind-boggling as to why they even show unread SMS, Email, and Missed calls on the main screen?

Why even have a clock, eh? You are only ONE CLICK AWAY from a calendar with the clock...

The point of all this is that it's a core functionality that many people find useful.

Many people are so busy that they forget that they even have multiple appointments, or something coming up tomorrow... they don't even think to check the full calendar. Hence, this is why it's nice for the next several appointments to show on the Today screen.

It's that simple.