View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Rippa_MD
PPCGeeks Regular

Rippa_MD is keeping up the good workRippa_MD is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: Step by Step tutorial for unlocking your device and cooking your own ROM!!!

yup it should say it right on it if the card is SDHC.
I only had two files the TITAIMG.nbh and some other file on the root folder and it didn't work. As soon as I removed the second file and just left the *.nbh file the bootloader found it. I didn't try creating a different folder and just leaving the *.nbh file on there though, I guess you can always create a folder on your desktop to hold your memory card files and then continue with the steps.

after it loads and the progress bar says 'successful' the phone just stays there and you start to wonder o'**** why doesnt the phone reboot did I fack it up ...lol but it says 'update successful' so your good. You feel a high that it is booting correctly lol and your mogul is not bricked. You HAVE to reset/take battery out ONCE after you see 'udpate successful' screen that's it. Phone boots and windows pops up and you start loading your personal programs/contacts.

youtube works on mine I just downloaded the huge 23-24MB file on xda that has all you need (youtube, manila2d, htc camera, audio player, etc) and followed the instructions in the download file and everything is working so far.

Last edited by Rippa_MD; 09-30-2008 at 03:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.