View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 01:49 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slide to Unlock Pro useage

The unfortunate part is when the time comes, it won't be a choice, so I will have to grin and bear it! As Lylej2k pointed out, being unable to change the clock will not be to my liking!! I wonder where the clock is drawn from? It would be interesting to see if the authoug would be willing to help out there!!

P.S. It does work well on the 800w, I have seen it posted in a few threads in screencaptures already!!