Old 09-29-2008, 08:52 PM
toinejuan
Regular 'Geeker

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan
Re: Any mogul to diamond users?

I to had a 6700, then a mogul, and got my diamond exactly 2 weeks ago today. I can honestly say, I dont really miss the keyboard now that I've gotten used to the sip qewrty. But, I do miss having the ability to remove the storage card cause 4gb maybe okay for some, I can fill that up pretty quickly with videos and music. I really do like the phone, just the battery drainage issue but im sure a new radio and or a cooked rom is going to help a lot. I am going to get a touch pro, the camera doesn't have a flash and that's one of the main reasons. IF this phone had flash and removable storage I wouldn't be returning it for a pro. It's definitely a major upgrade over the Mogul and Apache and it's a lot faster. The vga rez is also something you have to see to appreciate, it's really nice and works well in the sun too. I am out in Central California so there's nothing but sun here, and without fail the screen keeps a tickin. I wouldn't go back to a mogul, it feels so bulky compared to this phone its unreal.