Thread: zipped files
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 06:00 PM
rdd0512
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: zipped files

It shows icons and pictures when you click on it? is it a theme for a today plugin like wisbar? or rltoday? if so then you would have to have that program installed and then place it in the correct folder and change the theme through that program. i would go back to where you got it and see what it is for. if it is a normal theme it would be a .tsk and you wouldnt be able to veiw anything in it on the device itself it would just take you to your today settings. if it is a .tsk try making a folder called My Themes in side your My Documents folder on your device and then go to your today settings an select it from the list. ive nev er heard of a file ending in .Q though. good luck