bobbenedetti
PPCGeeks Regular

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
Please dont use that kind of attitude to someone taking their free time to write ROMs for all of us. He didnt break anything and owes no fix to suit any individual personal needs/wants.

If you are a true WM developer you know that the "small" font is the stock wm6/6.1 font and menu size on EVERY prior PPC device. No apps will be screwed up because of a menu font either all the programs ive used do just fine in the larger menus or smaller. Just because it isnt how you want it doesnt mean its broken.

Its Juicy's ROM and hes free to build it how he wants if you dont like it then dont use it, but nothing is broken or needs to be worked on to suit your personal need. NO rom can appease everyone every time
Let's not get testy here.
The font on the menus is smaller in 2.2 than in any previous build or the stock build. It is borderline finger unfriendly for me and I have small fingers.
Since I'm not sure where Juicy is based anymore so I asked (politely) on xda-developers and did not even get an acknowledgement. I can live with it on 2.2 but would appreciate it if it could be fixed on the next build