View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 11:31 PM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I can't get half the keyboards to work, and it has some things that don't even go to it in there. Whats the link where you got it and I'll see what else I can do... And what do you like so much about this keyboard anyways? Graphics, or what?
Personally for me, I liked the diamond keyboard that came out a while back, with the compact keyboard and then all of the symbols that it included. 13 pages of them, and also the numbers page added a nice touch has well,

but then this keyboard it has the sized down graphics so it just seems to show up a little nicer. with a sharper finish i feel like.

here is the link i got it from.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426281