View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymike View Post
is there any way when a new text message comes in not too wake up the device because what happens if i dont look at the message right away it will move too other menus and dial numbers when its in my pocket.

i downloaded diamond tweak and it didn`t work.
Advance Config tool will turn it off.

I prefer to leave it on and run s2U2 with the new sms notification option turned on so you can be notified while the screen is locked.