smeg36
PPCGeeks Regular

smeg36 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspster View Post
So quick question and I'm not sure how many others have a plan like this or not but I currently have one of the old employee plans that no longer exist. Picture mail is already included with this plan, Will there be a way to take it out and re-ad it without messin with my sweet plan..? I know my plan is no longer available and once it is taken out it cant be added so I guess I'm sticking with sMMS or maybe just re-install the CAB thats floating around..?
If you make a backup with either Sprite or SPB, you have nothing to lose by trying the method I posted on the previous page (except maybe 20 minutes). I really think the problem with PictureMail is that the phone didn't activate properly with the wireless activation the first time. At least for me that was the problem. After doing the reset using the method I previously posted, the wireless activation was successful (because the phone was already added to my account). Then the PictureMail app started working properly. It's worth a try at very least.