Warlocklord
PPCGeeks Regular

Warlocklord is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by holydhaliwal View Post
Hm yeah well actually im not sure if the signals bad, like it says Ev, so i guess its connected to the evdo, but i have 0 bars...i thought if evdo was connected it meant i had a good signal., but yeah all in all the reception is pretty bad where i live, also does idle include the screen being off? Well with the screen on in airplane mode it doesn't change much, for the first few seconds it was at ~200mah, then dropped eventually to around 75-50mah, with the screen off in airplane mode it stands at about 13mah...

Update: also another thing i just noticed is that powerguard says my battery is ~326.3 Degrees celcius....this seems kind of impossible as i think it would melt or something, and it doesn't feel very hot. Also i keep turning off the ActiveSync application and it keeps turning itself back on, is this normal?

Sprint needs a new radio rom. The data drain is waaaay too much on these phones. We're kinda stuck waiting until that happens. I may have to exchange within my 30 days for the Touch Pro.