View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 03:16 AM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/27/08] v1.4 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
More specifically, open the reg editor and navigate to HKLM-> Software-> HTC-> AudioManager-> Config-> required_mem_size. Change required_mem_size from 51664680 to 25832340 (or even smaller if needed). Basically the parameter specifies how much free RAM is required for the Audio Manager to start.
also noticed that if you scroll farther and edit the line,
HKLM-> Software-> HTC-> AudioManager-> Config-> device_scan_path_path
or
HKLM-> Software-> HTC-> AudioManager-> Config-> device_scan_path_path0

and add the direct folder location of your music e.g. on my device its \storage card\my documents\music and I put it in the first entry and low and behold no more memory issue and a MUCH quicker find to the files it needs

thanks for the link in the reg for the memory hopefully BOTH these will stabilize this UI on the ROM

Detroit Doug

Last edited by detroit_doug; 09-28-2008 at 03:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.