View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 02:13 AM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/27/08] v1.4 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblade View Post
Seems like the build should be out sometime tomorrow.... would love it if you delayed 1.5 to add it!
:-\....there's no reason to as the Manilla doesn't change, the people who are on the team working to Port Manilla are idiots, there's things in that CAB that don't need to be, the rgu is screwed up....and there will be no difference between the new update in mine...in fact my version is stable and works perfect because I know what I'm doing....

The new update only changed for Non-HTC devices and Older HTC Devices....I will not be updating the Manilla in this rom until they make it support landscape or fix something major....like add full moving images for weather or maybe when there is increased stability (like that will happen)....or even if they fix the Operator and My Favs Tab (That would be kewl)