View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 06:43 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Coming out in 6 to 8 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofhonor24 View Post
i ran across this thread and I can't be silent anymore.

When you call Verizon Wireless and you ask an agent on the phone if there is a new phone coming out, why would you expect them to know that? And if they did, do you think that they would tell you?
I expect my service provider to know what phones are coming out because that is part of why I pay them, not just for monthly phone service but for general customer service as well, and if they did actually know something they will tell me, again, knowing that I am a paying customer and if they want to keep my business they gonna let me know what the new toy will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofhonor24 View Post
So don't ask, because I am not going to tell you. But stop comparing the diamond to the touch pro. that's like comparing the vogue/xv6900 to the Mogul/xv6800. They are just different. Oh I will tell you this there are at least 3 different CDMA versions of the HTC Touch Diamond AND the HTC Touch Diamond Pro. So you will have to wait to see the devices launched on their respective carriers. And those are just the US versions
So don't ask what? What are you talking about? As far as comparisons, whats wrong with comparing two phones, of course they are all different thats why we compare them, if they were all the same then there will never be anything to actually compare. When you say there will be 3 different cdma versions is that hardware?