Old 09-27-2008, 05:18 PM
jaodnam
Lurker

jaodnam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jaodnam
Wink Sprint Customer Service...a little TOO Friendly

Long story short, I called sprint today (*2) because my Mogul was no longer activated (I used the online phone swapper to change from my Mogul to an ic902, and then back to the mogul but it got screwed up changing back to the mogul.) While behind on hold the woman kept telling me "Thank you for your patience," and "I appologize for the inconvience," which is normal for any customer service rep; however while we were waiting for my phone to finish activating she asked me, "You sound young, how old are you?" I kinda paused but thought nothing of it and told her, "23." While still waiting she then asked me, "Are you single?" WHOA! LOL since when did customer service calls get personal. I chuckled and told her I was single, "The life of a fireman makes it difficult for a steady relationship." She laughed and then, THANKFULLY before the conversation got any MORE in-depth, my phone was activated.

She asked if there was anything else I needed help with, and I asked if I could get the insurance program added onto my plan, and she did with no questions(which was the reason for me using the phone swap on sprints site, but I thought I could manually add-on the insurance after swapping phones, but it didnt work...)

Hah, I wonder if my conversation was "recorded and might be used for training purposes." Anyone else have any interesting conversations with their Sprint CSR?

Tethering with my Mogul:

Using my next door neighbors wireless router: