View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 04:28 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/27/08] v1.4 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
OK so my audio manager has never worked never using the beta cab files from xda and never using the wdm manilla roms but my buddies always has soooo... i took his memory card (we both have 4 gigs) and put it in my phone and bam audio manager worked perfectly!!! so i took everything off of my memory card and did a QUICK FORMAT as fat 32 and used default allocation. Formatted it put all my music back on and bam audio manager works beautifully!!! so if you follow these steps hopefully it will work for you too..
Weird as mine has always been in 32 since day one I formatted it before putting in my phone as I usually always have an issue with AM at some early point to each Manila/Touchflo ROM

Detroit Doug