View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 03:44 PM
SomeGuyMMS
VIP Member
Threadstarter

SomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the communitySomeGuyMMS is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sMMS Picture Mail Composer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Here are some screenshots.
Seems to happen with custom ROMs that modify how the time/date is displayed. kf6emm posted the solution in this thread a while ago, here you go:

"I figured out what was causing the error:

I like to do a regedit for the "short date" that is displayed (e.g. 7/24/08 and change it to show the day of the week (Thu 7/24/08 in
HKLM\nls\overrides {SSDte}

This regedit adds 4 characters to the short date string (orig: M/d/yy) (edit: ddd M/d/yy)

It was that regedit that was causing the error. I would imagine making the date string too long for the program to parse the date within the data.
This also affected the NueMinutes program which also takes data from a website and parses the data within the program.

Just thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone else might experience this."

--------------------------------------
sMMS Picture Mail v0.8.3.14000 - Sprint
This post has been thanked 9 times.