View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 04:38 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Any mogul to diamond users?

Here is my progression of PPC phones:

HTC 6700 - hardware keyboard, HTC 6800 (Titan) - hardware keyboard, Treo 700wx - hardware keyboard, HTC 6900 (Vogue) - software keyboard, HTC 6800 (Titan) - hardware keyboard, HTC 6900 (Vogue) - software keyboard, HTC 6950 (Diamond) - software keyboard

As you can see, I have bounced back and forth. However that was because I never really found a software based keyboard that I liked, that is until I got the Diamond. This keyboard is fast, responsive and accurate enough for me that I will not look back.

FYI... I send about 50-100 text messages a day and at least 25 emails per day, so I do use the keyboard. But for me, I do not miss a hardware version on the Diamond.