View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:57 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DELAYED] WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Page Pool....what to?

And give me all the registries you want changed in the next rom that increases performance and ill get it done
these seem to work fine for me with no issues with the audio mgr people have spoke of ... As for the PP, I would say around 20 to 24 for your clean ROM at least as there is plenty of room and thats usually the one people will install when they have things they themselves want on it you dont have in the full ROM (if there is anything else LOL)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\FATFS]
"CacheSize"=hex value 8192 <= would be doubling your settings

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Filters\F SReplxFilt]
"ReplStorCacheSize"=hex value 8192 to 32768 (I never ventured past 16384 myself and ususally find 8192 fine - 8k is double, 16K 4X and so on of your settings)

thanks

Detroit Doug

OH and P.S. the updater is back up and running but GOD awful slow for the kitchen

Last edited by detroit_doug; 09-25-2008 at 10:04 PM.