View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 08:19 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: What will you miss from your Mogul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
??...The side of the phone that's closest to us is the back, so if you're holding the phone with the face to you, the power button is immediately under your index when you slide your index finger to the top of the phone (it's on the left side of the phone).
Still failing to see how that's remotely easier. If I'm holding it in my left hand, on the Mogul, this places the current power button directly under my index finger. Perfect spot to turn it on and off instantly. I would have to slide my forefinger into a very unnaturally uncomfortable position to hit the power button in the new location. Now if I were to slide my THUMB up from the side, that's relatively easy to move into position and isn't a major inconvenience, but it's still no better than hitting a button already sitting under my index finger. I'm not complaining about the new position, as I'm sure I'll adjust to it very quickly. I'm just arguing that it's definitely not EASIER than the Mogul's power button.

Last edited by TurboFool; 09-25-2008 at 08:22 PM.