View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 04:30 PM
boubert

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
I was told yesterday that they STILL had "NO" 6700's by the CSR at my local Sprint store. and Tech Support say's they are green for order there are no issues.
However they can't do the swap over the phone. Don't call the insurance # cause they will give you the run around and you will end up with a Treo 700wx.
So I called UTStarcom and viola it's under warrantee if the purchase is under 12 mos old they will fix or replace it free of charge "if" its deemed a manufacture defect if its your fault you will get a bill for the repair! jackasses!!
so back to tech support, they are still not budgeing, they say its in stock and green for order but I need to go through the local Sprint store. Is anyone else getting dizzy yet?
wait its getting better.
so the store still says they cant order them and tries to give me a 700wx now im getting pissed so back to tech support who sends me to the upgrade dept. where they try to sell me a 6700 for $599 with a $75 rebate. well now were getting somewhere they cant sell me something they don't have in stock Right?
it also proves they have them in stock. they sent me over to Assuriaon Insurance they wanted $50 to replace the phone and they have remanufactured ones in stock. so since i pay for the Total Protection Plan
why should i pay anything for it? they say if i go to the Sprint store they will replace it for free back to square one now i have a raging headache and feel kinda dirty so i guess were all screwed I'm pulling up my panties and going home good luck all