View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 10:00 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/22/08] Juicy ROM 2.1 [TELUS & SPRINT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLLiK75 View Post
Yesterday, I installed Advanced Config installed on top of the 2.1 ROM. Afterwards, I was unable to answer any incoming call. I had to wait for it to go to voicemail and call them right back. I'm pretty sure the only change I made yesterday was directly to my registry to change that data connection setting to 60. Although, strange thing is that everyone here is saying it was set to 600. Mine was set to 160 when I went to make the change.
Advanced config is differentthen Diamond Tweak v.5

i dont use advanced config so i dont know about that. but i do know that Diamond Tweak does not mess up my incoming calls.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!