View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 04:09 AM
dette
Almost a VIP

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnider77
this is what happen on my titan and I had to rename the nbh file to TITIAIMG.nbh
That would be for flashing a ROM.. This is an unlocker which requires you to plug the phone into a computer via active sync (or windows mobile device center if your on vista) and run the unlocker since it needs to run a temporary SPL and it can only do that from the computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk76
I'm not sure what forum to post in. Despite reading up before starting, I am stuck with a phone on the tricolor splash screen. The unlocker program froze, and now I have a ROM 9.nbh) that I do not know how to get on my phone, and a phone that is stuck in unlock.

Please advise or at least tell me what board to ask...

Any help is greatly appreciated.
use the Titan Exit Bootloader... It is meant for the Titan/Mogul but also works ont he Vogue/Touch
There should be a link to it on the main post..

First just try resetting the phone with the stylus in the reset whole on the bottom.. if that doesn work then use the exit bootloader

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
This post has been thanked 1 times.