View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 12:10 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/22/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarshll View Post
I seen that oem.. the one main reason that I wanted the original Cab File made into a OEM is because when installing from the cab the eT9mywords works perfectly .. you can add and remove words from the database.. but with the OEM from post 787 the eT9mywords does not add the words ..
I'll see about a franken OEM or something. I got the OEM to work, but the full qwerty keyboard didn't show the kbd layout, and another two didn't seem...when you hit the "j" it would register an "r". The xt9 editor worked perfectly though...I'll revisit it later in the week...