View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:54 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by david7586 View Post
I have a sprint diamond, and i have been having data problems since the 2.1 flash...

what do the epst files do? I stayed on 1.1 for a while after trying 2.0

I found the rom to work pretty well, but i upgraded to sprint 2.1 this morning. IMMEDIATELY i noticed slow data speeds. Youtube would timeout, IE/Opera was slow at loading a webpage; however, it wasnt the speed of the connection. It seemed that it took a while to make a connection, and then it would download at a reasonable pace. For example, i did a mobile speed test and it said i was getting ~600 kbits/hr, but the initial loading of google took over 15 seconds, while it usually takes 5 secs or so. Its hard to explain, but i notice a huge difference in data speeds between pre-Juicy 2.1 and post-Juicy2.1. I thought flashing other roms like 1.1, sprint stock, etc would fix this, but nothing is fixing my data speeds. I called tech support, and there shouldnt be a problem in my area. Did the EPST files write some data down that i cant erase by a hard reset/new flash? please help guys, i really appreciate it.
did you install the DCD Sprint Carrier cab i posted last night?

that'll do it!