View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 06:42 PM
EtrnlWolf
PPCGeeks Regular

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/14/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Tested, not sure what all is "included" but I made the most logical kitchen selections ( 20273 )

Opera splash screen shows but doesnt finish loading, all other functions are OK that I could test. Had to re-flash to add commmanager, camera and a couple other things but in the end had a working m2d rom.

Not sure if these were included or not, but large titalbar/volume control I still can't get working, not even if i use cabs.

I agree with savior tho, there does seem to be some extra stuff in there that could be taken out. Is that a full Opera install in there or did you just include the exe file to make the links work? The googlemaps.exe can be taken out and just put an entry into initflashfiles, then any googlemaps OEm can be included, and the link will still be created if nessesary. Didnt have an issue with the "all programs" link... but i have folderview.exe being included from something.