View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 06:33 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/14/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
plus the OEM has some junk in it...yahoo2go? installs under programs.
That is something I use all the time. I'll take it out, the link is transfered in one of my other OEM's. It's only 4 files though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
it works well BUT i did find a little problem...when you go to the programs tab and than on the left soft key it has a all programs button and when you click it its supposed to give you a complete list of all your programs in a spb menu type fashion..but when you click on it its a dead link....i know it worked on the manilla 2d original cab...another thing i cant get the pictures on the 2d tab to view pictures on my storage card..im not sure if this worked on the original cab..

Hmmm...it works for me just fine. I'll test some more.