View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarky42 View Post
Yeah really... don't post chat rep conversations... if you say they said something I'll believe that they said it. I won't believe that it is true, but I'll believe that they said it.

Heck if you told me that a Chat Rep said that he was a demon from the third ring of Hades and he was going to harvest everyones soul after he got tired of being a customer service agent I'd believe that too... (I'd believe that he told you that, but again....I wouldn't believe anything beyond that.)

So feel free to summarize if you must share a chat reps conversation with everyone. The shorter the better.

That, above, is life at Sprint Speed! (5 different answers from 5 different reps)

hehe.. I learned my lesson at Sprint Speed. No more SC chat copy and paste. LOL. You know... I am dying to oget my paws on the Pro. I just cant wait. Its really killing me....