View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 12:23 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZNAV with new MR1 and GPS???

Quote:
Originally Posted by js415 View Post
I have installed the new MR1 upgrade and used the CAB file to get the GPS working. It all works perfect, with Google Maps and Live Search.

I thought I read somewhere that it was possible to get it to work also with VZNav. I have downloaded it to my phone, and it installs correctly, but when it starts running it gives an error screen that says I need to call and make sure I am "provisioned" to use it via Verizon.

Anybody have any luck getting this to work?

I have searched but can not find where I "thought" I read about this!!!

Thanks so much,

Jerry
This means you are not PAYING for VZNav. You have to call them and have them add it to your account for 9.99 a month. You can also add it on the My Account web page