View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:40 AM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera: Any way to backup/import/export bookmarks & alter cache location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyPR View Post
Just type opera:config on the browser address bar and that will open the opera configuration mode and there you can change many settings including cache location. I have it on my internal storage and is working fine. I also increased the Max Connections, Total Connections and network buffer size in the performace area and it really improved the performance on content heavy pages.

I set the max connections to 8, max connections total to 20 and network buffer size to 32 if anyone wants to try those settings.
Thanks. I've been looking for a way to change the cache location.

I went through all the settings but still did not find where one can backup/export/restore bookmarks. I would like to be able to import the PIE bookmarks into Opera, and be able to export them to Opera on other devices without having to re-enter.