View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 01:25 AM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: Google Maps 2.3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion75y View Post
just go to the webpage that they talked above www.google.com/gmm

and download it it works fine and better that the older version. I like that it shows the blue triangle telling u ur direction and the older one didnt show that
That won't get you the java version. I was able to find a java version of Google Maps 2.3.1 with touchscreen support, but from what I can tell it doesn't have any GPS support. So if you need the GPS it would probably be better to just wait until there is a WinMo version available.

Also, the app isn't signed, so you might have to approve internet access for it. I'm going to see if an old fix I know of still works for that though. If anyone is having this issue please let me know.

Anyways, the file is attached in a zip. This is only the Google Maps app, you need to have java already.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gmaps-231-m2_ts_L1.zip (581.7 KB, 234 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by banzaiwolfe; 09-23-2008 at 02:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.