View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 10:27 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel GPS with A-GPS - super fast lockon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimerguy View Post
Thanks for the confirmation about the ROMs between the 6800 and the 6900 Alltels.

But now, you said try going back to the gps easy way thread and check the troublesooting section...Sorry but, what do you mean by this and how will it help me with the original Touch ROm and getting the GPS to work.

I'm sure it's obvious to you and appreciate your patience with my questions but what exactly do I need from the gps easy way that will provide the means to enable the internal gps on my Alltel Touch?

Is it the zip file at the first thread and if so what in it will "I" use for my as-is Alltel Touch?

Thanks in advance,
bimerguy
If it's like the 6800 download the cabs and then it should unlock GPS. After that then follow the directions in post 1.