View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 10:19 PM
gullzway
VFW Member
Threadstarter

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Sprint MMS on the Touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Och View Post
Hey, I have a quick question. So I have the Sprint Pic App installed, and it works fine for sending pictures....you even have the option of posting pics to myspace, your online sprint album, and photo bucket. However, I still receive pics in a text form and not to my picture account. You said u received it in the pic account, and I was just wondering how.
I was wrong. For some reason sent pics show up in your Inbox. So I didn't actually reveive a pic thru the App. Only works to send, and very buggy if it works at all. Resending the IOTA did not help and I am back to the Error 1012. I have not tried calling back and asking them to reset my picmail account yet, but have heard this can fix the problem!