View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Return Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic1ball View Post
exiled what if you just take out the battery and say you lost it(so they can't track the esn i think?), pay the 50 dollars for a new phone and then get it sent to you then continue as planned?
I thought of that. But I wont do the insurance scam, it will just make our insurance go up. I will just take a chance and see what they say when I do retunr it.. and just baby it to that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Mine should be here tomorrow. I'm just hoping that I can live without the keyboard, so I can understand that.
Trust me.... the more you try to take care of it.... the greater that chances you will get run over by a semi with it on your hands. LOL! I didn't care too much for my Touch and I had it for 8 months. And not one time did I drop it.