View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Return Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
You are right. Of course I don't expect mercy... it was my dumb mistake. I was carrying it in my hands when a little boy ran into my hand and knocked it off. I was picking up my niece at her school. I should have been more careful. And yes Success.... my thoughts exactly.. I was going to return it at my local Sprint store..... But now my chances are greater if I return it to Telesales instead. What do you think... should I try to touch it up with glossy black paint? Or just leave it?
just leave it, lol u tripping. u will be fine. i would say just try your luck at the store, im pretty sure it will be a smooth sale. telesales can be plan number two, but heres the thing. diamonds havent even arrived in stores yet. i dont know what makes people think the pro will be in stores that soon. telesales? maybe within ur 30 day period but it aint gonna happen in the stores if u already purchased your diamond. so actually, telesales may be your best option either way

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!

Last edited by Success100; 09-22-2008 at 09:15 PM.