View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Return Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic1ball View Post
he doesn't want sympathy, he wants to know if he can return it for scratches
Actually Bionicball1.... I want to know if its returnable under the 30 days. Remember that I wanted to test this out and see if it fits my needs. I made up my mind on the 4th day that I need a keyboard. So I planned on returning it for the pro on the 29th day so the 30 day limit dont go thru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
no it is cosmetic but since ur in your 30 day return i am sure u can return it for just i dont like it
So you really think they wont give me an issue for this? I will return it under the 30 day risk free. Trust me.. I don't wish this on anyone.... specially if you had in mind of returning it within the 30 day risk free trial.

Go check out the picture I posted on page 1. See what you all think.........