View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 07:16 PM
waynech
N00b

waynech is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/20/08] Juicy ROM 2.0 [TELUS & SPRINT]

Ok, Now that I have read EVERY post to ensure that I am on the curve, instead of lagging behind it, I have a few comments.

As for the Bell/ Telus tower thing, they both established reciprocal aggreements a few years ago because Telus' strength was in the West while Bell's was in the east. If you look at both of their coverage maps, they are no different.

I installed Juicy 2.0 last night and have experience an issue today with running Opera in Landscape, similar to a recent post. I was reading this forum on the way to work this morning, in landscape and had no issue even though I was on a bouncy bus, but coming home it was a different story. Every time I rotated to landscape, within a few seconds another Opera session would start, (as verified in the task manager.

When I first got my phone, even on the Telus Rom I had the +1 issue. My exchange server puts the + in front of every number. I had to go into the Phone settings and set the Plus code dialing option to disable and Auto prepend to enable and now all my calls dial as planned.

Bottom line guys Keep up the fantastic work. It is appreciated by most.
This post has been thanked 2 times.