View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 06:56 PM
SmknJoe
Almost a VIP

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/20/08] Juicy ROM 2.0 [TELUS & SPRINT]

Update:

I've been tinkering with every single possible application that I could get my hands on for the Diamond on the 2.0 rom & i havent run into a single crash, bug, freeze or error at all. I've been pushing the limits on this rom with running multiple apps at once. Here's what I did;

(100% battery)
2:00pm
Running: TomTom7, Opera & Live Messenger
Switching back and forth from programs, browsing the web, chatting with a few friends and setting up TomTom7 preferences

2:30pm
Running: TomTom 7, and setting up exchange server and webmail on Outlook.
So far, smooth switching between apps & battery power now showing 85% (only missing one bar)

3:30pm
Running: Opera, Messenger, and send about 15 text messages - been browsing the internet on the phone for about 30mins now...
Battery at 85% still

4:30pm
Went for a drive, had TomTom running and following me. Took 3 phone calls and was on the phone for about 30 mins all together - Sat in a 20 minute tim hortons drive through line up and watched a few youtube videos.....

4:50pm - Battery at 80%

I just cant seem to get this rom to throw any issues at me....