View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 05:46 PM
reeg420
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *SprintTv/PictureMail/NFL Mobile Live*

Yes sprint is ridiculous. Customer service is a joke. You can tell that the people are reading from a screen and have absolutely no idea about ppc's at all.
They probably still rock the motorola flip.

I was in a sprint store not more than a week ago and everyone in there techs, salespeople everybody has no idea about the diamond or touch pro. Now its within a month that they are being released, how the **** do they not know a thing. They actually looked at me like I had 5 heads. HTC Diamond huh. What is that.

Apparently they will have mms working on the diamond. There already is an extracted cab file floating around but some people have gotten it work others have not. Im assuming its cuz sprint has not actually released the Diamond yet. sMMS is cool but its still a workaround. Bottom line we should have mms on our phones from the jump. No going through sprint mail website bull**** blah blah blah.

Ah thats enough of my ranting. I just get so pissed off that I pay this company GOOD money and they really have not proven to be any help when I need them.

On a side note its sometimes good that they are so under knowledged about stuff. I got my 6700 replaced with a mogul cuz I said I wanted a new 6700 instead of a refurb and they told me that they no longer make the 6700. Well I looked dumb founded and said are you serious so Im pretty much screwed. Well no sir the model we could give you is the mogul....lol Done deal.