View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Registry Tweaks/Hacks/Edits - Share them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedog View Post
I spent the last four days way out in the boonies where I had a signal that barely worked at all. But, the big problem was that when someone did call my phone most of the time I never heard it becaus it went to voicemail before the call found my phone or I would hear about half a ringtone and by the time I pulled the phone out it had already put the call to voicemail.

In my touch, I had put in a registry tweak that had set my phone to poll the local towers more times and in shorter intervals. The net effect was that the phone found incoming calls quicker and gave me more time to anwer them.

For the life of me I cannot find this tweak again. Does someone out there have and and could post it here. TIA

R
please share this if you do.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!