View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:40 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Would you recommend the diamond to a friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
wow, 2 hours and we have a 20 to 0. looks like it is a lot better device than i thought. with reading about so many problems i thought it would be a lot closer. mine will be hear today so.... i will vote soon.

thanks, Cody

hope this thread helps someone else who is on the fence between getting it or not.
this is only the beginning of what this diamonds 3d drivers, accelerometer, and lots of RAM can do...

I say by Q1 2009, you won't even be able to recognize anything from when it was released... In time, development will EXPLODE!

PS, I LOVE THIS PHONE! WHEN I OPENED THE BOX, I WAS IN SHOCK! THIS THING IS THE SIZE OF A BLACKBERRY PEARL!!!!!